This Winter Wedding at JW Marriott Mall of America is one of my favorites to date. The JW Marriott is a beautifully designed space that is great for weddings and events. Although the JW can accommodate over 1,000 guests, this one was a small family affair. Before the ceremony and reception my adventurous couple had me following them as they climbed up the frozen ice of Minnehaha Falls. What an adventure it was, complete with fresh falling snow and lots of laughs with their wedding party.
After our fun in the snow we headed back to the JW Marriott for their intimate ceremony and a beautiful dinner. To end the evening the couple hired a huge party bus to go on an epic holiday lights tour. As a result of all the fun on the bus we had to make a quick bathroom pitstop at McDonald’s, which led to one of my brides going full force into the kids play area, for what was yet another great moment in an evening filled with fun and laughter.
Information found below for this JW Marriott Wedding at the MOA:
- Highlight reel of photos from this Winter Wedding at the JW Marriott Mall of America
- Venue information for booking your own ceremony and/or reception at the JW Marriott at the Mall of America
- Large collection of wedding day images for those who want to see more than just the highlights
Highlights Reel of Images:
Wedding Venue Information for the JW Marriott Mall of America:
The JW Marriott in Minneapolis, at the Mall of America, is a fantastic wedding venue. With luxurious design and almost 20,000 square feet of event space they can accommodate both intimate weddings ceremonies and large scale receptions. Here are some key highlights of the hotel which offers one of the largest event spaces in the Twin Cities.
- 15,000 square-foot Diamond Ballroom with 20 foot high ceilings
- On-Site Certified Wedding Planner
- High level culinary fusion experience with locally sourced ingredients.
- Handcrafted cocktails and an on-site Sommelier
- Wired for state of the art technology complete with AV technician
- State of the art acoustics
- 5 minute drive from the MSP Airport (great for out of town guests)
- Discounted room rates over 15 floors and over 340 rooms
- Free room on your anniversary
JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America
2141 Lindau Lane
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55425
If you’d like to see more photos from this wedding keep scrolling for a more complete set of images. To see more of my weddings, or for information about my wedding photography services & pricing hop on over here. Also feel free to reach out to me directly right here.
Large Collection of Images:
Fresh & ready…
Minnehaha Falls Adventure…
Surprising the grandparents… This is a very sweet moment with grandma & grandpa finding out that they were not in fact showing up to a holiday party but rather their granddaughters wedding. Grandma was over the top excited and I was definitely misting up a little during this moment.
Post ceremony and pre-dinner…
Dinner is served…
Speeches during dinner…
Wedding ring macro shots…
Holiday light party bus tour begins…
Quick McDonald’s bathroom break and play area shenanigans…
Back on the bus…
Still want to see more or find out booking & pricing information?
– Hop on ever here to get info & pricing.
– See more weddings & engagements here.
– Reach out to me directly.